Thursday

quando todos vão dormir, é mais fácil desistir



Clementine: Joely?
Joel: Yeah Tangerine?
Clementine: Am I ugly?
Joel: Uh-uh.
Clementine: When I was a kid, I thought I was. I can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid, like you don't matter. So, I'm eight, and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine, and I keep yelling at her, "You can't be ugly! Be pretty!" It's weird, like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too.
Joel: You're pretty.
Clementine: Joely, don't ever leave me.
Joel: You're pretty... you're pretty... pretty...

3 comments:

xixicocó said...

hoje na praia passou por mim um casal, ele alto e magro de gorro azul escuro, e ela de cabelo cor-de-laranja, ambos com uma espécie de fato de treino.

pensei que estava dentro desse filme

Leonor said...

por acaso não saíste em montauk por engano?

tiago said...

mais uma vez...

revi esse filme na sexta-feira.
why do we keep guessing each other?

eu nunca vou dormir*